About The Position
Dragonfli Group LLC is seeking an Android Developer for an 11-month contract within the Financial Services industry. The role is 100% on-site in the downtown Atlanta area. 5 years’ minimum experience is required. This role offers the potential to transition into full-time employment with the end-client or to consider other contracts within Dragonfli Group.
- Design & build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Android app development for more than 5+ years.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- 401K match
- Insurance – Health, Dental, & Vision
- Annual professional development allowance
- Potential performance bonus
$110,000 - $125,000 with potential for performance bonus