Full Stack Java Developer
About The Position
Dragonfli Group is a cybersecurity firm that launched in 2008 with proven capabilities that assists clients in securing their mission-driven assets through cost-effective and automated manners. With multiple cybersecurity industry awards to our name, we are proud of the team we are growing and are seeking more driven and innovative cybersecurity professionals to join our Cyber Risk Practice.
As a valued member of our highly talented client service team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment where you will fortify organizations against cyberintruders, protect critical information, and strengthen resilience against malicious actors. We look forward to meeting you and supporting your success in a rewarding career.
This position will require both technical and non-technical competencies. Primary technical responsibilities include designing, developing, testing, and deploying web applications using Java and open-source software. Primary non-technical responsibilities include being able to work within and collaborate with a development team.
Job Functions, Responsibilities:
- Designing/developing web applications
- Testing/deploying web applications using Java and open-source software
- Demonstrating technical functionality to business stakeholders
Given the nature of the role, US Citizenship is required for this role.
- Experience working collaboratively in a remote environment (telecommuting)
- Experience developing applications using Maven, Spring, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Experience implementing JEE design patterns
- Experience with JPA, specifically the Eclipse Link implementation
- Experience with JUnit, and Selenium and continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with agile software development, particularly related to the SCRUM methodology
- Experience using Eclipse and SQL Developer
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, and SQLServer
- Experience working with XML and/or JSON Preferred
Candidate must demonstrate soft skills in:
- Collaborating within a development team
- Communicating with customers, business partners, and stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Information Engineering, engineering, computer science or STEM related field (or equivalent experience) and 3 years of directly related experience
- 3-5 years’ experience writing SQL statements against relational databases
- 3-5 years’ experience developing Java and JEE Applications
- Experience with developing applications using object-oriented design principles
- Experience with the Windows and Unix operating systems
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Insurance – Health, Dental, & Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account
$80,000 - $85,000/year