About The Position
Dragonfli Group LLC is seeking an iOS Developer for an 11-month contract within the Financial Services industry. The role is 100% on-site in the downtown Atlanta area. 5 years’ minimum experience is required. This role offers the potential to transition into full-time employment with the end-client or to consider other contracts within Dragonfli Group.
- Design & build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proven working experience in iOS app development for more than 5+ years.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Date, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (e.g., Instruments and Shark).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- 401K match
- Insurance – Health, Dental, & Vision
- Annual professional development allowance
- Potential performance bonus
$110,000 - $125,000 with potential for performance bonus