About The Position
The role is not C2C or B2B. This is a Full-Time position for a W-2 employee.
Dragonfli Group is looking for a SailPoint Engineer. The SailPoint Engineer position is responsible for representing and leading the delivery of strategic security service offerings within an agile approach.
- Support the team through Development, Creation & Implementation of Use Cases within the IAM application
- End-to-End configuration of the new and existing IAM Applications, Managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Resolve Platform & end-user related issues
- Perform Admin Tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles Record permissions configuration).
- Debug Performance issues
- Perform Testing & Code Migration into different environments
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, Use cases and user manual
- Assisting business users during UAT, analyzes and resolves production issues during warranty period
- Expertise and know-how on IAM infrastructure, initiatives, cloud/on-premises environments, and integrations
- Experience working with Active Directory / LDAP technologies
- Strong understanding of IAM Protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WS-Fed, etc.
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs, microservice architectures, virtual directories, and data ingestion
- Experience with the design, implementation and management of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
- Deep knowledge of the user authentication and authorization workflows and the user identity and access management lifecycle
- Understanding of key management and certificates management
- Strong knowledge and experience of a user and access provisioning/de-provisioning workflows
- Experience designing and implementing Role-Based Access Control schemas and processes
- Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution implementations
- Excellent documentation skills: create procedures, process documentation, and user documentation related to IAM applications
- Ability to communicate in a polished, intelligent, and succinct manner, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills; ability to present at all levels within the organization.
- SSO products and integration with multiple applications
- Customization of IAM components based on application requirements
- Knowledge in directory services and performance optimization
- SailPoint IdentityNow or IdentityIQ platforms, (3 years’ experience)
- Development, maintenance & support, Testing IAM technologies, (5 years’ experience)
- Production support experience
Insurance: Dental, Vision, Health
Professional Development Allowance