About The Position
*** This role is strictly for a Full-Time W2 employee - it is not eligible for C2C or agencies. Identity verification is required. ***
We are seeking a highly skilled and certified CyberArk Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing CyberArk solutions, implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) strategies, and securing enterprise environments. You will play a critical role in deploying, configuring, and maintaining CyberArk applications across a diverse set of client infrastructures. This position requires a blend of technical expertise, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate complex security concepts to stakeholders at all levels.
About Dragonfli Group LLC:
Dragonfli Group LLC is a small business headquartered in Washington, DC that provides Cyber Security and IT services as a contractor and subcontractor to both government and commercial entities across a wide variety of industries including utilities, aerospace and defense, financial services, and healthcare.
- Implement and manage the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Suite, ensuring its integrity and security.
- Conduct enterprise-wide CyberArk deployment projects, including platform upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop strategies for the integration of CyberArk with other critical systems within client infrastructures.
- Provide expert-level support for CyberArk, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, performing health checks, and optimizing performance.
- Create and maintain documentation related to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Ensure compliance with cybersecurity policies, standards, and regulations.
- Lead technical discussions and provide guidance to IT and business teams on best practices for privileged account management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and enhance security solutions.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops for users and administrators.
- Stay current with emerging security trends, threats, and technologies.
- Be willing to travel as needed to meet project requirements and support client needs within the United States.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have current CyberArk certifications (e.g., CyberArk Certified Defender, CyberArk Certified Sentry).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, with at least 3 years focused on CyberArk solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Suite and its components.
- Experience with PAM operational tasks such as onboarding accounts, managing platform components, and executing Disaster Recovery processes.
- Strong understanding of identity and access management (IAM) principles and technologies.
- Proficient with Windows/Unix/Linux systems, Active Directory, LDAP, and cloud services.
- Demonstrable experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Bash) for automation of tasks and integration purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate complex security issues to a varied audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Insurance - health, vision, & dental
Professional development allowance
Travel to NE region of the US is required on a quarterly basis