SailPoint IIQ Engineer
About The Position
*** This role is strictly for a Full-Time W2 employee - it is not eligible for C2C or agencies. Identity verification is required. ***
Dragonfli Group seeks a highly skilled Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer with expertise in SailPoint IdentityIQ and strong Java programming skills to join our dynamic team. As an IAM Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our enterprise IAM infrastructure. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the secure and efficient management of user identities and access privileges across our organization.
About Dragonfli Group LLC:
Dragonfli Group LLC is a small business headquartered in Washington, DC that provides Cyber Security and IT services as a contractor and subcontractor to both government and commercial entities across a wide variety of industries including utilities, aerospace and defense, financial services, and healthcare.
- Design, configure, and deploy SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions to meet the organization's IAM requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather IAM requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and customize SailPoint IdentityIQ workflows, rules, connectors, and other components to support identity lifecycle management, access provisioning, and compliance.
- Integrate SailPoint IdentityIQ with various systems and applications, including but not limited to Active Directory, LDAP, HR systems, and business applications.
- Implement and maintain access control policies, role-based access controls (RBAC), and entitlement management within SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth integration of IAM solutions with Java-based applications.
- Conduct integration testing to verify the functionality, performance, and security of IAM solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IAM systems, including identifying and addressing system vulnerabilities, access control gaps, and data integrity concerns.
- Stay current with industry best practices and emerging trends in IAM and contribute to the continuous improvement of IAM processes and technologies.
- Document IAM solution designs, configurations, and operational procedures.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management (i.e., 2 years), Java development (i.e., 5 years) and SailPoint IdentityIQ (i.e., 2 years).
- Strong proficiency in SailPoint IdentityIQ, including hands-on experience in configuring and managing SailPoint IIQ solutions.
- Expertise in Java programming language and experience with developing and integrating Java-based applications.
- Proven experience in integration testing, ensuring the seamless integration of IAM solutions with various systems and applications.
- Valid certification in SailPoint IdentityIQ (e.g., SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer) is required.
- Knowledge of IAM concepts, including identity lifecycle management, access provisioning, RBAC, and entitlement management.
- Familiarity with identity protocols and standards such as SAML, OAuth, LDAP, and SCIM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Insurance - health, dental, & vision
Professional developmental allowance